Naturally Born Hair Care

Naturally Born sent me three of her 100% Natural products over to review. First, the Hydrolicious Moisturizer. This product was blended with more than 20 natural and organic ingredients which my hair loveeeed! It's a light moisturizer which moisturized my hair so well, that I didn't have to use any other products on my hair! Which never happens. It clumped my curls and defined them. The Buttery Bliss is by far one of the best hair butters I've EVER used! I love love love the scent and my body loves it to. It's a mango butter base and It makes my skin unbelievably soft. I don't have to add any perfume when going out. My hair also loves this product. I use it as my cream in the Loc method( liquid, oil, cream). It seals my hair so well, that I don't have to add anything to my hair until wash day. I also use this product on my FEET. Now that's a huge plus. It works that well! Last but not least , The Curl Brûlée, which is a 100% organic gel. I've never liked hair gel, especially since I've been natural, but this hair gel is by far, the best I've ever used. It works so perfectly for my wash n' go's. This product makes my curls POP!!! It has a great hold while still leaving my hair soft. I've never used a gel that left my hair moisturized like this Gel does. It's definitely a must have. For more info on these products visit Naturallybornhaircare.com and Instagram  @naturallybornhaircare

Photo of my results