Review: Vida Hair Growth

The Owner of Vida Hair Growth Products went out of her way to send me these two beauties from her salon.

The Hair Growth Mask
This isn't your regular hair growth mask that some of you may be thinking of. To me, this is a plus. You use it on dirty hair before you wash it. It's used to help condition your hair and aid in hair growth.
When using this, it made my curls pop automatically! My hair was soft and I can tell the product was conditioning my hair. I even left it in for 24 hours because I just lovedddd how it made my curls look and feel. This product is also an amazingggggg detangler. It helped me breeze through the detangling process. After washing it out, my hair was soft and  very manageable. It helped the shampoo not strip my hair and make it pretty dry like it usually does. I give this product a 10 out of 10.


The Leave In Tonic
This is already one of my favorite Leave In Conditioners. Normally, I need tons of product in my hair so it will be manageable and won't get tangled up as easily as it would if I only used a little leave in. This is different. I used about half of this bottle in my hair and that's all I needed. My curls were very moisturized and maintained that moisture throughout the week without me having to add extra product. I also give this product a 10 out of 10. If a product can keep my hair moisturized throughout an entire week then that's a huge plus for me. :)




Thanks Vida Hair Growth! If your interested in their products, visit their Instagram at Vida_hairgrowthproducts.