Ecoco Beauty Eco Cocktail Review



 
I was lucky enough to receive this amazing package from the line Ecoco Beauty, which is known for their famous hair gel Eco Styler. Many naturals use Eco Styler gel and love it. I'm definitely one of them. This package contains their Eco natural Cocktail line with Super Fruit Complex. I received their Shampoo, Conditioner, Shine Serum,Curl ń' Styling Styler and 4 different varieties of their Play ń' Stay edge controls. These products contain no alcohol,sulfates,or parabens. Everything has a nice light fruity scent to it. When using the shampoo, it lathered nicely and my hair didn't feel stripped after. I used their conditioner as a leave in which had a good amount of slip and I was able
To detangle my hair with it. I used their shine serum as my oil of choice to seal my hair with. Then I used their curl and styling styler and let it dry over night. These were my results. 

Wet
Dry
My hair had a light hold to it but I didn't mind. My curls were Popping!


I also enjoyed their edge control which did not make my hair hard at all


I will definitely be repurchasing their products.

Thanks Ecoco Beauty!