Bolden Shea Oil Review

BoldenUsa.com sent me this 100% Natural, Shea oil to review. They have two different scents to choose from which are Butter Mint, and Sweet Vanilla. They also have a unscented one, perfect for those who don't care for scented products. I chose the Sweet Vanilla Shea oil, which smells amazing! I've been using this oil on my hair and body for a little over 3 months and my hair and skin is thanking me! I used the oil to seal my hair after using a leave in conditioner. I also use it in my hot  oil treatments. It seals in moisture so well that I don't have to remoisturize my hair until my next wash day! As for body , as soon as I get out the shower, I will use this on my skin, while wet. It seals in the moisture from the water and my skin stays moisturized all day! The sweet vanilla scent lingers for a long while, and I always get compliments on how good I smell. For more info on this product, visit Boldenusa.com and Instagram @boldenusa