Review: Pink Root Products



These babies right here are from the amazing owner of Pink Root Products which are 100% Natural and made with no harsh chemicals. Now upon me trying these products I was already excited because they are so pink and girly. My hair loved the Curling Cream and the Edge Control.

The Curling Cream Product Claims:
This all natural curling cream is moisture goodness for your curly locks! Made with shea butter, mango butter, grapeseed oil, avacado oil, coconut oil, alkanet root infused olive oil, vegetable glycerin, honey, vitamin e oil, orange essential oil and grapefruit essential oil. All of these ingredients are whipped together to create a super moisturizing curling cream.

Now on everything, this curling cream is life! I swear it gave my curls so much moisture. A little goes a long way as well. You can't use too much of this or your hair will be a bit greasy . That doesn't take away from the product itself because it happened to me and I still loved my hair that day! 

The Edge Control product Claims:
All natural edge control for your curly, or straight, edges! Made with shea butter, beeswax, honey, alkanet root infused olive oil, vitamin e oil, grapseed oil, vegetable glycerin and Non-GMO cornstarch. All of these ingredients are whipped together to create a strong-holding yet soft to the touch, edge control.

Now in my opinion, I liked this edge control for regular day wash in go or pony tail/buns. When I want to really sleek my hair back, I have to use something else because it doesn't hold my hair back enough. It starts getting frizzy after a while but, I still love this product. It's light unlike lots of other edge controls I've used. If your looking for a light edge control, this will be perfect for you. 

If you are interested in Pink Root Products, please visit their website at Pinkrootproducts.com