Fro Butter Review

   

Fro Butter is a 100% Organic and Vegan hair butter. So for those who are weary about using products with questionable ingredients, then this product is perfect for you. They have four different ones you can chose from. Peppermint oil which can help heal dry, itchy and flaky scalp. Jamaican Black Castor oil which helps fight thinning and blad spots. Emu oil which aids in rapid hair growth. Last but not least, Fro Butter Baby which can help aid in detangling. I would get all of them if I could, but I would use one at time so I can see the different benefits each of these babies have.  I reviewed the Jamaican Black castor oil one, no I don't have thinning hair or bald spots, I just love my JBCO which aids in hair growth.
I loveeeeee my fro butter! I use it for everything! Even my skin! I use it to seal the Moisture in my hair and that's exactly what it does! It keeps my hair moisturized for an entire week! It Probably would keep my moisturized longer if i didn't wash my hair weekly. My skin also loves this product. My Fro Butter is a life saver during the winter. Also, a little goes a long way so try not to be heavy handed.  This jar will last me a long while. So the price for this product is soooo worth it.  I will continue to use this product and will post more pictures of my hair with this product in it on my Instagram which is @guhnnie. If you want to learn more about fro butter. Visit their website Frobutter.com and their Instagram @frobutter.