Elaine Hair & Body



Elaine Hair & Body sent me over their Moisture Retention Conditioner and their Pomegranate Mango Butter to review.

I used the Moisture retention conditioner as my co wash and detangling agent. I loved how soft it made my hair feel but it didn't have too much slip. I like tons a slip in my conditioners so I can easily detangle. I was still able to detangle, it just took a lot more time to do it. Other than that, the product was great at providing moisture and my hair was extra shiny from this product. I did try this conditioner as a leave in and I liked it a lot. It kept my hair moisturized for about 6 days. 

Now for the Pomegranate Mango Butter. I love love love this butter. I use it as my cream in the loc method which is liquid, oil, and cream. Using this, helps keep my hair moisturized and maintained for a longer period of time. This butter is also an amazing moisturizer for your skin. I put it on right after I get out the shower and my skin stays moisturized for an entire 24 hrs. If your looking for a moisturizing affordable hair & body butter, than this is perfect for you. 

Overall, I give the Moisture Retention Conditioner a 7. As for the Pomegranate Mango Butter, I give this a 10.

If you would like to purchase products from Elaine Hair & Body ,please visit her website at Ehbody.com
You can also follow them on Instagram @elainehairbody


My bun using both products
My hair using their conditioner as a leave in and the butter to seal my hair