Farasue's Garden

Farasue's Garden was sweet enough to send me two of the most amazing products for my scalp and ends of my hair. Ever since I've been Natural, I've had an itchy scalp. It got worst towards the end of 2014. I didn't understand what was wrong. Right after I'd wash my hair, my scalp would itch. Thanks to Farasue's garden, my itchy scalp is cured!!! Wash day, before I would put any product in my hair, I would massage my scalp with Farasue's Liquid Sunshine. Automatically I felt a difference. That doesn't normally happen, but the ingredients she uses in her products aren't just to perfect your hair but it's also filled with essential oils which are very calming. So using the products on your scalp can help relieve stress and moisturize your scalp at the same time! How can you beat that?! I use the liquid sunshine everytime I co wash my hair. It helps maintain moisture in my scalp until I shampoo and start all over again. Now as for the Ends Butter, it has definitely improved the ends of my hair. My ends do not get as tangled,They are soft and my ends clump so perfectly together! I love how a little goes a long way and it protects my ends from my clothes and helped me retain length. Both of these products are very light and will not weigh your hair down, but are also heavy enough that it will ensure that you won't have to add product everyday. These products are also 100% natural. Perfect products for all year round. For more info on these products visit Farasuesgarden.com and Instagram @Farasue

Photo of my results