Fortify'd Naturals

Fortify'd Naturals sent me over their Hydration Sample Pack to review. It included, The Sage Infused Black Soap Shampoo, The Reconstructing Deep Conditioner, The Hydrating Leave In Conditioner, The Growth Enhancing Moisture Therapy, and last but not least, The Intense Hydrating Potion. These products are completely natural and are for those looking to repaire their damaged hair.


The Sage Infused Black Soap is a sulfate free shampoo geared to help hair loss and gently cleanse the scalp. The key ingredient is Sage which stops hair loss, helps improve the strength of hair and improves blood circulation in your scalp which in turn helps your hair grow. This shampoo also helps relieve scalp issues such as Ezcema and Psoriasis. When using this Shampoo I made sure to section my hair. I scrubbed my scalp with the pads of my fingers and rinsed it out letting the shampoo run down the rest of my hair. My hair didn't feel stripped after I used it and I must say, my hair felt very clean and the shampoo made my scalp feel refreshed. It also didn't leave my hair tangled like most shampoos do.

I give this Shampoo a 5 out of 5. I love that it didn't strip my hair but still left my hair feeling clean and my scalp feeling refreshed. 

The Restructing Deep Conditioner plays no games!  It's an intensely moisturizing deep conditioner. The Key ingredient is Hydrolyzed Baobab Protien. This protein is a natural alternative to silicon. That's Awesome! So those who are worried about silicones can now add this to their Curly Girl Friendly deep conditioners list. It coats the hair perfectly and Moisturizes like no other. I left it on for about an hour and detangled while it was sitting in my hair. It had a decent amount of slip, but there could of been a little more. I will not complain, because my hair was so moisturized after rinsing it out with cold water. My hair was also frizz free and my curls were poppingggg!

I give this product a 4 out of 5, only because I feel like it could of had a little bit more slip.

I then used The Hydrating Leave in Conditioner. I didn't need much of this because I'm using this as my liquid in the loc method. This made my hair feel very moisturized and I feel like if I had a full size bottle I would only need about 2 pumps of this product.

This product gets a 3 out of 5 because I feel as if I used this alone, my hair would be dry by the next day.

Then I used some of my Jamiacan Black Castor oil with Lavender from Paradise oils to seal. 

As my Cream in the Loc method, I used The Intense Hydrating Potion. Which I lovedddd! It wasn't too thick but thick enough to where I felt as if I didn't need to use any hair butter like I normally do. Once my hair dried, it was so soft and my hair lasted for about a week until I had to re moisturize.

I give this product a 5 out of 5 because the moisture level of this product was GREAT! My hair lasted an entire week without needing to be moisturized which is a plus. 

 I used The Growth Enhancing Moisture Therapy to re moisturize. I braided my hair into 6 braids and took it out the next morning. My hair felt soft and it was frizz free, which is rare because my hair is always frizzy. I washed my hair 3 days later, but I feel as if my hair would of lasted longer if I didn't feel the need to wash it so I could cleanse my scalp. When I did wash it again, I noticed I didn't have to detangle before hand like I normally do. Thanks to these products, my hair was basically tangle free.

I also give this product a 5 out of 5. It made my hair feel soft after my hair hadn't been washed in a week and my hair was frizz free.

If your looking for some intense moisturizing products for healthy or damaged hair. These products are for you. Visit Fortifydnaturals.com for more info.

Photo of my results