CoCo & Curls Review by Julia

Coco & Curls sent me over a sample of their line of products to review. They also sent me some hot cocoa!!! How sweet are they?! Now these products are 100% Natural and extremely moisturizing!!!! I almost couldn't believe how moisturized my hair was just after using the shampoo. Their products are filled with Shea butter, coconut oil and aloe. These ingredients alone help provide moisture to your hair.

Their moisturizing shampoo is sulfate free and is one of the best shampoos I've ever used. This Shampoo did not strip my hair making it feel dry but it did clean my hair. I felt as if while cleansing, it also kept my hair moisturized. My hair usually tangles and gets matted after using a shampoo. This shampoo didn't do that to my hair. It gets 5 stars!

The Moisturizing Conditioner was also a very moisturizing product. I used this conditioner as a leave in conditioner using the Loc method(liquid, oil, cream.) while it was on my hair with out any other product, I couldn't believe how moisturized my hair felt alone without an oil to seal and a cream on top of that. Can you say amazing! 

After that I used their awesome hair butter! Oh My, I'm in loveeee with this butter. A little goes a long way, trust me. My hair felt like butter. It was light but heavy enough to seal my hair. I used this as my oil in the loc method. Last but not least. 

The hair lotion; I used this as my cream in the loc method. After topping my hair off with that I felt like my hair was complete. It felt so perfect, supple and extremely moisturized. I feel like I can also use the hair lotion alone. It's another Moisturizing product that also helps hold your curls. That's a plus. 

I love these products, and I would recommend them to all my naturalistas out there. If you are interested in these products, visit their website at Julia27.com. You can also stay up to date with them by following them on their Instagram @Julia27 

 
Photo of my results