Review: Doll Faced Skin Care

I am deeply in love with these products. I don't play when it comes to my skin so you know when I'm raving about a product it's because I'm in love with it. 

Doll Face Skin Care sent all of these products for me to review for all of you! I love showing my readers and followers New Mom & Pop brands that you won't normally see on a shelve. 
This package included; A Vanilla Cupcake Body Scrub, Doll Dust, Bright & Tight Facial Cleanser, Bella Lip Scrub, & a Tumeric Mask. Thanks Doll Face Skin Care!

I loved every product! Every freaking product lol. I couldn't get enough of them. They smell great, I even love the name of the Company! It makes me feel beautiful when using their products. I'm sure they will make all of you feel beautiful when using them. Let's get into the review!


The Vanilla Cupcake Body Scrub
Main Ingredients: 
Coconut Oil, Vanilla, Organic Sugar & Other Essential Oils.
This Body Scrub is an essential in my skincare regimen as of right now.. It leaves my skin unbelievably soft. It smells good which is a A+ in my book. It gotten rid of my dry skin and left it blemish free after only 2 uses. I give this scrub 100%. 
 It's not hard on your skin like some body scrubs can be. I've actually cut myself while using a body scrub before so be careful and wet your face before hand. This Cupcake Body Scrub is a essential as of right now in my skincare regimen. 


Doll Dust
Main Ingredients: Oats, Kaolin Clay, Coconut Oil, & Other natural oils.

I love this cleanser!!!! I was kind of confused on how to use it but honestly, you use
It just like every other face wash. It didn't dry my skin out. It actually made my skin softer.
It's like an ash as you can see in the photo above. I love the name of it. I wanted to throw it on everyone,
As if it was a real doll dust. That's the kid in me lol. Overall, this face wash was differen yet I loved it. I like switching things up in my regimen anyway. 


The Bright & Tight Facial Cleanser
Major Ingredients: 
Coconut Oil, Aloe, Almond Oil Vitamin C, 
& Other Natural Oils.

This cleanser was one of the best, light cleansers I've ever used!
The smell isn't overbearing and it left my skin looking bright and dewy just like the bottle says.
The only thing that bothered me is that I wish that it had more of a lather to it. When something doesn't or lather enough, in my eyes isn't cleaning enough, but I know that's not the case with this one. I've used tons of facial products that didn't lather but I felt The Bright & Tight Facial cleanser cleanses my skin just right.


Bella Lips Lip Scrub
Major Ingredients: 

Sugar, Lemon, Apricot Oil, Almond Oil, Manuka Honey


This lip scrub is the besttttt! My lips love it. They transformed my lips to be honest with you. Just like the website says, it will get rid of the dead skin on your lips in a day! Not kidding. You guys will love this. It works exactly as it say it does. Now I love having a product that's works like it say it does. My lips are very happy.


The Tumeric Mask
Main Ingredients: 

Turmeric, Chickpea Flour, Honey, Lemon & Other Natural Oils

I lovedddddddddd this mask. I used it the wrong way though lol. I used it all in one use. Smh. What a blonde moment lol. This stuff is strong. I accidentally got a little in my mouth and almost died lol. I'm being dramatic. Since I used this once, I can't give you guys a full on review for it. That's my fault. This mask is deff messy, but it's worth it. It brightened my skin, helped with my under eye bags, and blemishes. Make sure to rinse in the shower like their site says. It's can get pretty messy.

I truly love every single one of these products. They are affordable and they do what is advertised. 

If you are interested in their products, please visit Dollface.us