Review: Curl Mix

Curl Mix is a DIY Subscription Box for Curly Hair. They send you Premium All Natural Ingredients for making easy products that you can use for your hair and body. 

I was lucky enough to receive the month of Novembers Box for me to review for you guys. I received all of the ingredients to make a Lavender Leave In Conditioner. Now, once made, the product only last approximately 2 weeks unless you put it inside of your fridge. It can last longer. 

I truly enjoyed making this product. I had never created my own homemade product before. Thanks to Curl Mix, my first time was very simple and I even learned a few things. I couldn't believe they even sent a whisk to help mix the ingredients together. It was so convenient and it helped me a ton. I also saved the whisk for baking... Shhh. 

My experience with the Lavender Leave In Conditioner was awesome. My curls were very springy and bouncy. The Conditioner left my hair extremely moisturized for an entire week! It may have lasted even longer if I didn't wash my hair weekly. Even though it is a heavy product because of the Shea Butter, it did not weigh my hair down. It even made some of my curls pop. I usually look to stylers to define my curls. 
(My hair after a few days.)


Overall, I did love the entire concept of The Curl Mix DIY Subscription Box. It was fun, and exciting to try a product I actually made while learning a few things. I'm sure you guys would love this box and I think you should go ahead and subscribe to it. If interested, visit their website at, www.curlmix.com