Official Butter Scentsations:Review


Official Butter Scentsations were gracious enough to send over some of their scented butters for me review. These butters are made with natural Shea Butter and Soy Butter which is very interesting to me because I've never used Soy Butter before. 

The Company sent over 4 butters for me to review. They all had cute names for them also. I received, One Man Show,Sweet Nasty,Blackberry Jam,and First Lady.

My favorite by far was Sweet Nasty, which is the top scent that most people repurchase. This one is also my fiance's favorite;). I actually gave One Man Show to My Grandfather because it was made for a man and I knew he would enjoy it. Of course he does! The next butter was Blackberry Jam. It was my least favorite scent. I actually still use it but only if I'm staying in the house and I only use it to moisturize my hands.As for First Lady,this scent was okay, i can bare smelling it, but I feel as if it's geared more towards older women. I do use it,just not as often as Sweet Nasty.Last but not least,Sweet Nasty. Sweet Nasty has a sweet perfumy scent. I really enjoy it and wear it very often. A little goes a long way. All of these butters are very moisturizing and are handmade with care. If you are interested in ordering their body butters,body spritz, or burning oils and candle melts,please visit their website at bodybutterscentsations.com