Product Review: Janomi Essential Hair and Scalp Oil

Ingredients: sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, Jamaican black castor oil, emu oil, and a potent essential oil blend.

Janomi sent their Essential Hair and Scalp Oil over for me to review. 
Upon receiving this product, It took 
me longer than normal to use it but as soon as I did I was in love!
As soon as I rubbed it into my scalp I felt it tingling. I love products that make my scalp tingle. It may just be in my mind but I swear if a product makes my scalp tingle then I know that it is working. 
Ever since I went completely natural, I've had problems with my scalp itching because of all of the products that I use. I came to the conclusion that the only way my scalp itching would completely stop is if I shampooed my hair every single week which is a no no. Shampooing your hair that often can dry it out and cause extreme breakage. This oil blend helped calm my scalp issue and I've also noticed minimal growth. I've also used this as an oil rinse which I love to do. This oil was perfect for that. After I rinsed it out, my hair was extremely soft and very shiny. I recommend this oil to those who are searching for an oil for scalp issues, growth and shine. Many people don't like castor oil because it is too thick and because of the scent. This oil blend is a perfect substitute. To purchase, visit Janomihair.com

Photo results