Natural Natch:Review

Natural Natch sent over this Hair and Body Butter for me to review. 
Product Ingredients:Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Avocado Butter, Pumpkin Seed Butter, Jojoba Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, Rice Bran Oil
This handmade Butter is one of my favorites as of right now. I use it to moisturize my entire body and also to seal my hair. It's so moisturizing and leaves my skin and hair very soft and supple. I use it everyday and a little goes a long way. The Jar in my eyes is about 8 ounces and will last me a long while. I sometimes take some out and put some into a smaller jar to bring out with me to keep my hands moisturized while I'm out and about.Do not leave it in your purse or it will melt. If it does melt, just sit in the fridge for a few hours.I recommend this butter to anyone who is looking for a moisturizing butter, that they can use both on their hair and body, is affordable and will last awhile. If you are interested in this product or any other Natural Natch products, visit the companies website at Etsy.com/shop/naturalnatch 

Photos of my results