Review: Prepoo For Hair

Hey guys! I'm back with another amazing product for you to try but first, let me explain what it's all about. 
This product was sent to me by, The Amazing Owner,
Lisa of PrePoo For Hair. 

Products Claims: 
1.It's is a deeply restorative Pre-Shampoo treatment.

2.It's a proprietary blend of coconut oil, amla oil, extra virgin olive oil, lavender oil, grapeseed oil, garlic, antioxidants and essential oils. 

3. It's formulated to ultimately transform your hair from dull and damaged to luxurious and healthy. 

4. It works with all hair types and regimens because you use it PRIOR to your cleansing routine.

INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Amla Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lavender Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Lemon Oil, Canola Oil, Garlic, Henna Leaf Extract, Neem Leaf Extract, Terminalia chebula Extract, Terminalia belirica Extract, Centella asiatica Plant Extract, Hedychium spicatum, Rhizome Extract, Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), Aqua (soft water), Milk (lac), Palm Glycerides, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Coumarin eugenol, Citral, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Soya Lecithin, Fragrance, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl salicylate, BHT, Colors D&C Yellow No. 11, Green No. 6, Red No. 17

I've always been a huge advocate for prepooing, which is just a "Natural Hair Term" for Pre-Shampooing. Pre-Shampooing/Prepoo (for short) is just using a cheap conditioner and/or oils to pre-condition your hair to help protect it from shampoos. Shampoo strips our hair from its natural sebum(oils) that our scalp produces. Which can make our hair become dry, brittle, and cause breakage. That's why we deep condition after we use shampoo, well, some of us do. I know that it's a must for me. Before I came across this amazing Prepoo For Hair, I just always used a cheap conditioner and an oil such as, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, or just any oil I have in my hair cabinet. I love that this product is a prepoo in a bottle! You don't have to put 2 or more products together and get all messy, thanks to Prepoo For Hair. This is simple, the directions say to heat the oil in the microwave(I poured it in a small glass bowl to heat it up in) for 10-15 seconds then apply to your hair. I sectioned my hair into 6 twists and applied it starting from my ends, then up to my roots. Lastly, I applied the rest to my scalp. I put a shower cap on my head and let it sit in my hair for 15-30 minutes. I loved how I felt the oil penetrating throughout my hair and scalp. It has a very herbal scent to it that I actually enjoyed. After using this product and shampooing my hair, I can tell that it helped a ton with not letting the shampoo strip my hair of its natural oils. It also helped with loosening knots to help aid in detangling. I would recommend this product to all my fellow naturalistas. If you are interested, you can sample this product for free or order a full size from their site, Prepooforhair.com