Review: BUTTERUp Body

I adore Simple Beautiful Packaging. BUTTERUp Body sent me Their Lavender Scented Shea Butter Soufflé and Their Shea Butter, Butter Kisses Lip Balm. Their products are Handmade, Vegan, and Cruelty Free. 

The Shea Butter Soufflé
Ingredients: butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), avocado butter, vanilla infused jojoba oil, essential oil blend

It can be used for both your hair and body. I had a great experience with this butter. It helped to retain moisture for both my hair and body. I used it in my hair for the LOC Method (Liquid, Oil, Cream). I love using butters in my hair because they lock in the moisture from water and your hair products so that your hair stays moisturized longer. As for my body, I used it right after I got out the shower while my skin was still wet to lock in the moisture from the water. My hair and skin felt extremely soft after using this amazing Butter. It smelled good and it's worked great! A two for one. You can't beat that. 

The Shea Butter Butter Kisses Lip Butter
Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Carnauba Wax, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Tangerine Essential Oil, and Lemon Essential Oil.

This Lip Butter literally left my lips feeling like butter. They were very very soft, smooth, hydrated, and supple. The moisture that you get from this Lip Balm last at least 4 hours. A+ in my book. I don't wear lipstick much, but for those who wear those drying lip stains, this is the perfect lip balm for you to use as a base or after you scrub your lip stain off and your lips feel irritated. 

Thanks BUTTERUp Body!

If your interested, visit butterupbody.com