Review: Bodhi Tree Naturals

Such Beautiful Packaging. So simple yet still so cute and girly. Reka, The Owner of Bodhi Tree Naturals sent these products over for me to review. She was experiencing certain health issues which gave her the idea of formulating her own products that are made without harmful Ingredients. Reka sent me (starting from top left) 
.The Raw Honey Face Moisturizer with SPF 30
.The Young Skin Rose Face Moisturizer with Vitamin C + Black Seed Oil
.A Lavender Lip Balm
.A Lavender Deodorant
.The Blackhead Eliminating Vinegar Facial Scrub
.The Collagen + Vitamin C Face Moisturizer.  

I received 3 Moisturizers and they all worked extremely well. They smelled great and they moisturized my face without leaving it feeling tight, dry, raw, and burning like most store bought, facial moisturizers that aren't made with 100% natural ingredients do. I noticed an amazing difference in my skin after using these moisturizers. My skin tone looked more evened out, my eyes weren't as puffy in the morning, my face was always smooth, I didn't experience any redness or irritation, and the overall health of my skin changed for the better. 

The Lavender Lip Balm is one of my favorite Lip Balms. I keep it in my purse at all times. It moisturizes my lips so well, that I only have to apply it twice a day! That's astonishing! I am already half way through it and I swear this Lip Balm has changed the health of the skin on my lips for the better. 

The Lavender Deodorant leaves my underarms feeling so smooth, soft and hydrated. This deodorant has an herbal scent to it which I love. I also love that this deodorant isn't made with any harmful ingredients. There aren't many deodorants out there that are made with  100% natural ingredients. 

The Blackhead Eliminating Vinegar Facial Scrub is One of the best Face Scrubs I have ever used! It has some of the most amazing ingredients that have extreme benefits for our skin. Such as Indian Clay, and Apple Cider Vinegar just to name a few. This Scrub definitely did the job of getting rid of blackheads and getting rid of all the dead skin. It left my face feeling The best it has felt in a long time. I'm going to keep this Face Scrub very near and dear to my heart.

I want to Thank Reka from Bodhi Tree Naturals for giving me the opportunity to review her products. My skin truly loved them! 

If you are interested visit  etsy.com/BodhiTreeNaturals