Review:Ecoco Beauty Cocktail Line


Okay, so I'm back with a review of one of my all time favorite product lines... Ecoco Beauty. Now I am very upset with myself because I thought I did a review on this already, which I did but I wouldn't consider THAT a true review. It was one of my first reviews on my blog and in my eyes it was horrible! To be a fav product line of mines, I should of done better, but I can admit to my wrong doings and now I'm back with an even better review. I do apologize to Ecoco Beauty and I have deleted the old review to create this new and improved one. They are an awesome company inside and out and cater to all textures which I love! I have like 3 different textures in my hair and all of their products made my multi textured curls pop! All of the products are free of Drying Alcohols, Sulfates and Parabens. 

The Shampoo 
Product Claims:
It claims to control frizz while smoothing and cleansing the hair. 

Ingredients:
Water /Aqua / Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, and Cocamide MIPA, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Collagen Amino Acids, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum)

My Review
This Shampoo is great! It cleansed my hair without stripping it of its natural oils and it also lathered pretty well. It help control frizz and my hair felt pretty soft after washing it out. Sometimes even when using Sulfate free shampoos, I experience dryness after washing them out. I've been using this Shampoo on and off for over a year and love it. You don't need to use much so it will last you awhile even if you have a lot of hair or if your hair is very thick. It also has a nice light fragrance that doesn't linger which is great. 

The Conditioner 
Product Claims:
Smooths hair, helps control frizz, and provides deep hydration.

Ingredients: Water / Aqua / Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1Trideceth-6, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Quaternium-82, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, SodiumHydroxymethylglycinate,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Collagen Amino Acids, RetinylPalmitate, Ergocalciferol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Sorbitol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein

My Review
loveeeee this conditioner! It's so moisturizing and helps detangle my hair so well even though it doesn't have much slip. It's weird lol. I mostly use it as a leave in conditioner which makes my curls pop and provides moisture throughout the entire week! It is a very lightweight conditioner, but a little also goes a long way for me. I even had a chance to use this as a co-wash and I enjoyed that as well. This conditioner always left my hair very soft. I have even used it alone and my hair stayed moisturized and manageable. This also has a very light scent. This conditioner is a staple of mines. 

The Curl N' Styling Cocktail
Product Claims:
Lightweight curling cocktail that provides a soft hold. It also has oils to nourish and protect your curls. This product is also Silicone free. 

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Emulsifying Wax, PVP, Glycerin, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Collagen Amino Acids, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinodendron Rautanenii (Mongongo) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA 

My Review
I love this product to the moon and back. When I started using this, I was not using stylers at all and I was actually very skeptical before trying it. I didn't want it to make my hair feel crunchy, dry it out or weigh it down. This product did the complete opposite to my surprise. It provided moisture, there was no crunchy feeling, nor did it weigh it down. If anything, it made my hair feel better than when I just use a leave in conditioner. It made my curls bounce and it even made them pop. This product is also light weight. I can get a little heavy handed with it, but it's okay because my hair still feels and looks amazing, even when I feel as if I went overboard with how much of it I used. This Cocktail can replace your Leave in, Styler and Refresher. It works great for every style. It makes my curls pop with a wash and go and my twist outs and braid outs shine and look defined. It has a very light scent as well. This product is a huge staple of mines. 

The Shine Serum
Product Claims:
A light glossing serum that provides all day shine and helps control frizz and flyaways. 

Ingredients:
Dimethicone, Citrus Pardisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)

My Review
I loveeee the smell of this product! It's a little stronger than the other products, but not in a bad way. It still has a light scent and won't annoy even those who are very sensitive to scented products. It doesn't linger for long. I love the shine this product gives me. I use it on first day and third day hair. It works even better for twist outs and braid outs. Adding it to your hair after using the Curl N' Styling Cocktail gives you even better results. It honestly does just what it says. It tames my frizz and helps control flyaways. I really enjoy this product as well. 

Overall, The Eco Cocktail Line is Awesome! I have been using it for over a year now and I am very estatic that I was lucky enough to be able to try it and review it for you guys. Thank You Ecoco Beauty! 

Stay up to date with Ecco Beauty by following their Instagram @ecoco_beauty

(Braid Out)