Review: Eco Custard

This Custard was sent to me a while ago in a package from Ecoco Beauty themselves. I think they knew what they were doing when adding this in because I love it! Now if you know me or have been reading my blogs, you know that I loveeeee my Ecoco Beauty products. 

Product Claims
A Plant protein with protecting, nourishing and moisturizing effects on hair. It gives you a flexible hold while still conditioning. It has natural oils in it such as Macadamia Oil. It's also free of alcohol which is a plus. 

Ingredients 
I couldn't find the exact ingredients for this one but here is the ingredients for the Eco Custard Olive oil. They are almost exactly the same. 

Purified Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glycerin, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Polysorbate 80, Polyquaternium-70 (and) Dipropylene Glycol, Lanolin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Gerianol, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Lilial, Lyral, Citral, Eugenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, d-Limonene, Quaternium-15, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, CI42090 Blue 1, CI19140 Yellow 5
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, no silicones

My experience. 
I lovedddddd this. Now of course I wasn't surprised that I loved it. I always love Ecoco Beauty's products! It provided so much moisture to my hair and gave my curls the flexible hold it said it would. Now, if you want extremely defined curls... If you have curls like mine, it won't happen. This product is perfect for the big curly fro that I love. I don't care if my curls are extremely defined. As long as they are defined enough and still are moisturized. A lot of times, with stylers, you get very defined curls but the product will dry out your hair. Or within a day, your defined curls are now poofy curls. With this, you know what your getting. At least I did. This product was light, and watery but clinged to my hair like glue. I was also able to remoisturize during the week with it. It doesn't cause any crunchiness or flaking and can be paired with many other products. I really enjoyed this and recommend it to those who are looking for a light moisturizing product with a flexible hold. 

Thanks Ecoco Beauty! I can always count on you. 


(Results of me restyling my hair during the middle of the week)