Review: TopGanic

Thank you so much Topganic for sending me this amazing Intensive Hair Mask to review.

This is honestly one of my favorite deep conditioners. It leaves my hair so soft and manageable. It provides so much moisture and I can even use it as a leave in conditioner which I loveeee. 
I can honestly say that this deep conditioner gave my hair life each and every time I used it. Having a good deep conditioner is key to having healthy hair. You can leave it in for 5 minutes to 24 hours without a problem. Obviously the longer you leave it in, the better. 
I've never compared a product to one of my favorite lines which is Shea moisture, but this product, in my eyes is on the same level as Shea Moisture's Deep Treatments. I also use them as leave in conditioners. The only issue I had was the scent of the product. It is very strong and smelled like a perfume. It can be unbearable to some. After a few hours, the scent goes away. Topganic has more products coming out and I'm sure they will be amazing. Thank you Topganic for giving me the opportunity to review your product. 



If you are interested, you can visit their website at Topganic.com