Review: Naturalee N'Satiable

Look at all of these goodies that Naturalee N'Satiable sent me to review.

 Look at all of these goodies that Naturalee N'Satiable sent me to review.

The package included:
A Lotion bar, citrus bath tea, natural shower parfait, a detox scrub, a sugared scrub, a whipped Shea hair and body butter and lastly, a cute sample package with 2 chap sticks, cocoa butter and a sample whipped Shea hair and body butter along with 2 wooden mixing spoons.

Upon opening up the box, I could smell the products right through it! They smelled amazing! No, more than amazing! They smelled like heaven. If I could use emojis I would use the one with the heart eyes. Another amazing factor is... They are 100% natural! Every single product made my skin extremely soft!


The Lotion Bar
Since it's gotten cooler out, I've been keeping the lotion bar in my purse and I'm loving it. It's very moisturizing. I wash my hands a lot because of my OCD and this lotion bar has saved my hands from utter dryness. 

The Citrus Bath Tea was simply amazing. It was so soothing and calming. This gave me the same benefits as aromatherapy but it wasn't quite as messy. My skin felt very soft after and I was extremely relaxed. 

The Shower Parfait
I loveddddd this stuff right here. It's just as good as using your favorite body wash or bar of soap. It cleanses your body just as well. You don't need too much to have a good lather. This product is filllled with natural oils and is so moisturizing. I always make sure to use a body butter after I'm done but this product was so moisturizing that if I didn't want to, it wasn't needed. By far one of my favorites. 

The Detox Scrub
This right here, was another fav of mines. Using this helped renew and detoxify my skin. While cleansing and getting rid of the dead skin, I noticed how calm this scrub made me feel. It doesn't hurt that using this product can help slow down the skin ageing process which in turn helps you look younger! I also noticed how it made my skin glow. I'm in loveeeeeee!

The Sugared Scrub
The Sugared scrub contains vitamins and minerals to help rejuvenate your body. 
Using this gave my skin a silky finish. It was so smoooooth and soft. You would of swore I bathed in a natural oil. It helps with wrinkles, cellulite and aids in moisture. 


The Hair & Body Butter
My hair loved the Hair and Body Butter. It made my hair very manageable while I was wearing stretched styles. As for my skin, it helped seal in the moisture after using the Shower Parfait, Detox Scub, and Sugared Scrub. My skin was moisturizers until the next day.



I also loved my chapsticks, cocoa butter, and sample hair and body butter. Thank you so much Naturalee N'Satiable ! I truly enjoyed these products. Stay tuned for my next review on the bath edition. 




If you are interested, you can visit their website at http://www.naturaleensatiable.com