Product Review:Lotus By Alesia Review

 



Lotus By Alesia sent me over two products to review. The Triple Moisture Soufflé and the Herbal Scalp Oil.

The Triple Moisture Soufflé is made with Shea,Mango and Cocoa Butter. This Soufflé not only works great for your hair but it also aids in relieving dry skin and helps treat eczema, psoriasis and dandruff. It's packed with vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids. I used this product after co washing my hair and using a light leave in conditioner that I didn't drench my hair with. I then used the soufflé to seal in the moisture from the water and the leave in conditioner  I used. My hair felt like heaven! I didn't need to use much but it definitely sealed my hair to perfection. Now as for my skin, I wash my hands so much because I have OCD. This soufflé leaves my skin feeling silky and soft. When used on my entire body,it stays moisturized for an entire 24 hours! I give this Soufflé 5 Stars.

The Herbal Scalp Oil contains ingredients that promotes hair growth and promotes a healthy scalp. My scalp is always itchy so when seeing this I got excited! This herbal scalp oil contains Nettle,Rosemary and Macadamia. This oil smells so good; I'm always getting compliments when I'm out. Now when using this, I massaged it into my clean scalp, then running the rest that was left on my hands throughout My hair. I then took a little extra just to add to my ends. I loved how my ends felt the next day. They didn't feel dry and they looked great! My scalp on the other hand felt amazing!!

I enjoyed how moisturized my scalp felt, and how it didn't itch for a few days, which is a plus for me. My hair was also very shiny. I didn't have to re moisturize my hair until wash day. I can't give this a rating yet because I like to use my oils longer so I can really know how my hair likes it.

I enjoyed these products by Lotus by Alesia. If you are interested please visit her website at Lotusbyalesia.com. You can also stay up to date with the company by following them on Instagram at Lotusbyalesia.

Photo of my results