Review: Mogi Mousse

Mogimousse had sent me samples of their Body Butter and their Face Cream. I loved both honesty.


 



The Face Cream

INGREDIENTS  Raw Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Rosemary Antioxidant (Extract), Daucus Carota (Carrot Seed) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Matricaria Chamomilla L (Chamomile) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) 


With the Face Cream, a little goes a long way. They were both moisturizing enough so that I didn't have to layer on another face which I would normally have to do when using other face creams.


The Body Butter

INGREDIENTS  Raw Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Rosemary Antioxidant (Extract), Natural Fragrance (Phthalate Free)

 I only used The Body Butter on my hands because the Sample Sizes are pretty small.


This Body Butter is a great way for your hands to stay hydrated. Be careful when it gets warm outside though you will have a melted mess lol. A little goes a long way with this as well. I love when products last for awhile so that I can save some money lol.


I truly enjoyed both of these products. It was hard to see them go but good to know that they have really big jars of these products. 


Visit their website at mogimousse.com