Review: Curls


I want to thank Curls for sending over These 3 products from their BlueBerry Bliss Line. The package included:
.Their NEW Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave in Conditioner.
.The amazing Blueberry Bliss Control Jelly.
.The Infamous Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Paste.

Did you know that Blueberries are rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin B Complex, which is amazing for hair growth. It can increase your hair growth up to 200%! Now that's insane, of course, in a good way. Another amazing thing about Blueberries in the Blueberry Bliss line is.... It slows down hair graying and loss! That right there is astonishing!!! The entire Blueberry Bliss line is great at penetrating the hair shaft and providing great moisture and it also prevents breakage because of the Vitamin C. Oh yeah, let me not forget to mention that The Blueberry Bliss line contains Organic ingredients. Now let's get into the review. 

Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner ingredients: Purified Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Certified Organic Blueberry Fruit Extract,Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Glycereth-26, Sorbitol, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Silk Amino Acids, Certified Organic Chamomile Flower Extract, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

Product Claims: Repair, restore, and condition on your overworked curls with this uber softening leave in conditioner.  Formulated certified organic blueberry extract, coconut oil, grapeseed oil and mango butter.  Clinically proven to repair damaged hair, encourage hair growth, and prevent breakage. 

This Leave in Conditioner can be used on wet or dry hair, which I loved because I like to remoisturize my hair during the week. This leave in is great for prepping your hair for any styles that you like to do. Putting a leave in conditioner in your hair, especially one like this one is Imperative to any hair regimen. This product is by far one of my all time favorite Leave ins. It has a thick and creamy consistency  which is great for my thick curls. It provides sooooo much moisture which us curly girls need the most. It also gives amazing shine and makes my curls pop. Not to mention, it had amazingggg slip. It was so easy to detangle my hair. I usually have to put tons of conditioner in my hair in order to detangle but I didn't have to with this leave in which surprised me. It doesn't flake and it also doesn't leave white flakes when your hair dries. My hair last awhile using this leave in, it could of lasted even longer if I didn't want to try another style. I recommend this product to any and everyone of all types of hair textures, especially those whom have dry hair. You will love this New Leave in Conditioner I'm sure. 

Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly Ingredients: Water, blueberry leaf exract (, PEG 40 hydrogenated castor oil (seeds co pressed from the ricinus communis plant), acrylates copolymer (stabilizer that sets the hair and protects it from humidity), carbomer polymide-1, aminomethyl propanol (ph adjuster used at less than 1%), caprylyl glycol (natural fatty acid), sorbic acid (organic food preservative), hexyl cinnamal (fragrance from the essential oil of chamomile).

Product Claims: Define, Defrizz and Hold Your CURLS in one snap! Your New Go to Styler... Formulated with organic blueberry extract, and raw castor oil, Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly will define, defrizz and hold your curls in place.

If you have been following my hair journey for a while, then you know that I do not use gel and I just recently started using stylers. I just used to do the LOC method with a leave in, oil, and cream and that's it. This Jelly is straight up THE TRUTH! I love it! Now, you have to use this product on wet hair to reap the full benefits it provides. I used this after I used the Reparative Leave in Conditioner. Omg! It had so much slip for it to be a type of jelly styler! You can run your fingers through your hair soooo easily! This product is lightweight so if you like heavy gels, this may not be for you. Because I don't care for gels, this product was perfect for my curls. It left me with bouncy, defined, moisturized curls. It doesn't leave a crunchy feeling and you know how some say you shouldn't wear hair gel in the cold months? Well, you won't have a problem with this one being that it's so lightweight that I honestly consider it a styler. Nonetheless, in my eyes, it's more than perfect. 

Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Paste ingredients: Water, Ceteareth-25, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Vegetable Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Silk Amino Acids, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Jojoba Esters, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1, Red 33

Product Claims: Formulated with organic blueberry extract, argan oil (proven to encourage hair growth) mango and shea butter, argan oil, Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Paste smooths and slicks down unruly edges, creating the most luxurious sheen! Use this super sculpting pomade to enhance, define and hold your curls.

A Tip from the Curls Company themselves: use on wet hair if you want a soft hold. Use on dry hair if you want a strong hold. 

First things first, did you know that The Blueberry Bliss Control Paste is a Naturally Curly 2015 Editors Choice Winner?! How cool is that?! This is definitely a favorite of mines. This  control paste is not like other edge controls. When using other edge controls, I never liked the way my hair felt at the end of the day. I always felt like I had to wash my hair after using them. Plus, they didn't have as much hold as The Control Paste has. A lot of edge controls on the market have harsh ingredients and can cause damage when used on a regular basis. You can use this edge control daily and not have any issues. It leaves your edges soft and looking fleeky, lol. It doesn't leave any residue or make your hair look like you tried too hard to lay them edges down. A little goes a long way. Seriously, you don't need much. It is definitely worth the price. A jar of this would last you awhile unless you use it as a styler which I have seen some curlies do. This product will lay down your edges for the entire day. You won't experience any frizz, puffiness, nor those unruly edges that you get in the middle of the day after you JUST used those other edge controls just that morning. Did I mention that it gives your hair the most amazing shine?!!!! I truly love this product. This product is very versatile and can be used for, wash n gos, braid outs, twist outs, or whatever style that you desire. What a win. 

Overall, these products are amazing and I will definitely be purchasing more. Thanks Curls!

Edges on fleek due to The Blueberry Bliss Control Paste.

After I used the Reparative Leave in Conditioner alone. 

My Wash n Go results after using The Reparative Leave in and The Curl Control Jelly. 

My wet hair after pairing the Curl Control Jelly with other products. 

My Braid Out Results using the Curl Control Jelly. 

If you are interested in these products, you can visit your local Target or visit their website at www.curls.biz for more info on where to purchase.